The following are the main contacts for Special Educational Needs and Disability at Cleves Cross Primary School:
- Mrs Alison Lazenby is the Head Teacher
- Mrs Janine Atkinson is our designated Special Educational Needs Coordinator.
It is the SENDCO’s job to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the school’s SEND policy
- Liaise with the relevant Designated Teacher where a looked after pupil has SEND
- Advise teachers on using a graduated approach to providing SEND support
- Advise on the deployment of the school’s delegated budget and other resources to meet the pupil’s needs effectively
- Liaise with parents/carers of pupils with SEND
- Liaise with and be a key point of contact for external agencies
- Ensure that the school keeps the records of all SEND pupils up to date
- Work with the head teacher and school governors to ensure that the school meets its responsibilities with regard to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements by phoning the school on 01740 651599 or sending an email to: email@example.com .
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.